First Officer A330/B737 First officers Air Italy
Air Italy is expanding rapidly as we grow our fleet, network and business, serving an ever-expanding customer base.
By setting new standards for airline customer experience, by leading the way in terms of innovation, and by offering service excellence across the board, we aim to become the airline of choice for travel to, from, and within Italy.
That’s because Air Italy brings simplicity into excellence, passion into hospitality and innovation into experience.
To help grow our business, we are now looking for:
Type rated First Officers that would be able to join us in 2019 based in our Milan Malpensa hub.
To apply for this opportunity in our Flight Deck team you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be type-rated on the A330/B737 with a minimum of 500 hours on type.
- Valid EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (ATPL Theory passes/credits)
- Valid Instrument Rating (IR)
- Valid Class One Medical
- English language proficiency level 4 or above
- Minimum of 1,000 hours in Multi Crew, Multi Engine jet commercial airline experience.
How to ApplyTo apply please send the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of valid EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL License/Theory exam passes (if applicable)
- Copy of Valid Instrument Rating
- Copy of valid Class One Medical Document
- Copy of last two pages of the Logbook
126 total views, 2 today