Maintenance Aircraft Engineer San Francisco, USA Cathay Pacific
- Perform transit inspection and other required maintenance on company aircraft, with the assistance of contract mechanics.
- Perform rectification of airframe, engines, avionics and cabin systems defects on company aircraft, with the assistance of contract mechanics.
- Issue Certificate of Release to Service of company aircraft.
- Perform troubleshooting on recurring defects to assist head office engineering to rectify these defects at main base.
- Supervise contract mechanics in the performance of their tasks on company aircraft.
- Ensure all safety guidelines and procedures are followed at all times.
- Perform data entry for all work done on company aircraft during shift.
- Assist in the periodic training of contract mechanics.
- Perform maintenance and update of technical library, tooling and special equipment.
- Perform requisitions of replacement aircraft spares, inspect incoming spares, pack and ship used spares, dispatch used spares to Head office, and complete all documentation associated with the usage of and replenishment of aircraft spares and materials.
- Perform relief engineer duties at other North America stations or other overseas stations should it be required.
- Perform any other tasks as required by the Engineering Manager.
- Shift duties required at nights, weekends and public holidays.
- Flexible shift hours required to accommodate operational requirements and schedules.
- Holder of HK CAD HKAR66 B1.1 license or similar
- Must have type endorsements or hold Approvals on B773ER. Any combination of A350, B744PW400 and B747-8 would be of benefit.
- Superior independent work capabilities.
- Ability to handle extremely stressful situations
- Good knowledge of PC.
- All persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States. No sponsorship for employment visa status is available for this position.
Cathay Pacific Airways Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
Cathay Pacific Airways Limited will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
How to ApplyApply now
41 total views, 1 today