TRE/TRI/SFE/SFI/GI/FI EASA Single engine Flight Instructor Saudi Arabia
CAE is a global leader in simulation and training for civil aviation. With more than 210 full-flight simulators in 42 civil training locations worldwide, CAE has the largest network of civil training locations in the industry. CAE serves approximately 3,500 airlines, aircraft operators and manufacturers across the globe. Our vision is to be the recognized global training partner of choice to enhance safety, efficiency and readiness.
CAE Oxford Aviation Academy, Saudi Arabia is seeking Single Engine flight instructor to join their flight training department. Successful candidates will be passionate about teaching and excel in communicating their aviation knowledge and experience. Our instructors must be able to adapt their style to suit our diverse client base.
Minimum Requirements & Eligibility:
- EASA CPL licence, instructors rating and Class 1 Medical
- Flying experience: Total time 300 hours, IFR 100 hours
- No experience required as an instructor
- Must have basic computer proficiency – Microsoft Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, and other internet based programs
Essential Job Functions:
- To instruct on flight training courses – aircraft and FNPT – to minimum standards – as defined by the CFI
- Meet instructional standards at each OPC – as defined by the CFI
- To deliver mass briefings and relevant ground training to groups of student pilots as required
- To maintain a high standard of student reports, assessments and records
- To deliver flight training courses flexibly to a planned schedule
- To support the development of new and existing CAE OAA flight training materials
- To provide pastoral care and counselling of student pilots
- To undertake responsibilities as internal/external examiners dependent on company requirements and personal qualifications.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a challenging and fast paced environment.
How to Apply
If you would like more information, please contact:
24 total views, 1 today