TRE/TRI/SFE/SFI/GI/FI FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR (A) NORWAY
We are hiring new Flight Instructors at Pilot Flight Academy!
The company is growing due to worldwide demand for pilots, and we are currently looking for FI(A) candidates with a professional flight instructor background and with good leadership- and communication skills.
You must enjoy working in a team but also be self-driven, responsible and able to follow routines and procedures. As a Flight Instructor you need to be highly motivated and enjoy helping students achieve their dreams of flight.
• 100% permanent position
• Attractive and competitive pay scheme
• Attractive career program
• A set 5/4 working roster
• Contracted hours per year are 1700
• 25 days paid annual leave
• Pension and insurance schemes
• EASA CPL(A) and hold a FI(A)
• Valid EASA Class 1 Medical Certificate
• Speak and write fluent English
• Legal right to live and work in Norway
• Clean criminal record
• Positive attitude
• Good communication skills and team oriented
• Leadership- and coaching skills
• Self-driven and structured in your work
• Safety aware and responsible
• Able to follow routine and procedures
How to ApplyApply HERE
81 total views, 1 today