Maintenance Powerplant Technical Services Engineer
Overall Role Purpose
To assist the Technical Services Manager – Powerplant, and thus ensure that client has comprehensive Aircraft Power Plant continued airworthiness support.
Specific Role Context
Technical Services provides engineering assistance to aircraft production in the form of troubleshooting systems defects and liaison with the aircraft manufacturer. The department assesses technical documentation which is received from airworthiness authorities, manufacturers or vendors.
- Evaluation of new company aircraft for airworthiness compliance to determine Aircraft Power Plant / APU modifications that may be required.
- Researching Aircraft Power Plant / APU data in support of Service Bulletin assessment.
- Assessment of engineering requirements to enable efficient overhaul / repair of aircraft Power Plant / APU related components. (Requisitions and Quotations)
- Support for line maintenance on troubleshooting & technical support issues by liaison with OEMs, and Aircraft / Powerplant / APU Manufacturers.
- Provide technical and advisory support to the Maintenance, Quality Department, Stores and Flight Operations Departments.
- Full responsibility for Engine/APU Health Monitoring Program (EHM), compilation of engine/APU trend reports and recommendation of specific maintenance actions
- Monitor on-wing life of engines/APU, via EHM, LLP Life limitations, AD limitations.
- Any reasonable request from DHL Management.
- Evaluation of potential engines/APU’s for procurement
- Monitor preservation and storage requirements for spare engines/APU.
- The assessments and analysis of Manufacturer’s Alert Service Bulletins, Service Bulletins, Service Letters and Fleet Team Digest notifications and making recommendations concerning the enhancement of aircraft Power Plant/APU reliability.
- Assessment of Power Plant/APU Systems related future requirements Mandated by Airworthiness Authorities.
- The assessments and analysis of Airworthiness Directives issued by the Federal Aviation Administration or other related Airworthiness Authorities.
- Liaise with vendors and Civil Aviation Authorities.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of Technical services Power Plant Engineering.
- Ideal candidate should have “CF6-80A” or “CF6-80C2” engine experience
- Should have experience with the Microsoft Office suite of software, particularly Powerpoint and Excel
- Experience using My Boeing Fleet, General Electric and the AERDATA Stream application would be considered an advantage
- Experience with the TRAX Maintenance systems or other similar maintenance software would be considered an advantage
- Experience using Engine Health Monitoring (EHM) software, particularly General Electric, would be considered an advantage
- Experience interpolating Flight Data via a Flight Data Monitoring System would be considered an advantage.
- The candidate should be fluent in written and spoken English, enough to communicate at all levels in required Technical terms
How to ApplyApply HERE
26 total views, 1 today