Captain TR and NTR 737 Captain Positions London Stansted
Operating a fleet of more than 450 Boeing 737 aircraft, Ryanair offers the opportunity for experienced Pilots to fly our passengers safely across 85+ bases on over 2000 daily flights.
Our recent aircraft order of 180 further Boeing 737-800, as well as options for 100 more Boeing 737 MAX 200’s, has created an exciting environment for ambitious pilots who want to become part of Europe’s favourite airline.
Due to our extensive growth we are currently hiring Direct Entry Captains on Ryanair Direct Employment Contracts to be based at London Stansted Airport.
Why join our team: Why not?
Apart from growing faster than any other airline in Europe, we have one of the youngest fleets in the industry, flying to a wide variety of destinations.
We also provide you the following:
- Outstanding earnings potential
- The best roster in the business; stable 5 on 4 off pattern
- No planned overnights and rosters published 4 weeks in advance
- Unrivalled career progression – new aircraft and bases create opportunities for promotion to LTC, TRE, Base Captain, etc.
- Job security – permanent and contract positions available in one of the most successful airlines in the world.
- Industry leading training
- New modern fleet – our fleet consists entirely of next generation Boeing 737-800s with an average age of five years, with Boeing 737 Max 200’s arriving in 2019.
- Great base opportunities available at many locations across the network
CAPTAIN ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Does the applicant have the right to work in EU? (Valid EU / EEA Passport with the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU)
- Date of Birth – (Not over 65)
- Licence Type – a) EASA Part FCL b) JAR FCL c) National Licence compliant with ICAO standards Note: c) Will require IAA validation – (Some national licences will not be accepted by the IAA).
- Validity of Licence – (Must be valid. Applies to JAR-FCL and National Licences.)
- Validity of Medical – Must hold a valid EU (Part-MED) issued Class 1 medical certificate.
- Minimum 3,500 hours total flying time
- Minimum of 2,000 hours on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg MTOW with an established airline.
- Minimum of 800 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine jet aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg. (No PIC hours on Turboprop aircraft shall be considered).
- Boeing 737 Type Rated and Non-Type Rated Captains flying other jet aircraft will be considered.
- English Language Proficiency – minimum required proficiency Level is Operational Level (Level 4). (Written proficiency is required at Operational level). (Reference: ICAO Doc 9835).
Basic pay of £105,000 + £6000 allowance
Total comp of £133k
This is an on-going recruitment programme and courses are available through to June 19
How to ApplyApply HERE
91 total views, 1 today