Maintenance Aircraft Mechanic South Farmingdale, New York
If you are an A&P Mechanic who has magic hands, an ingenious mind, and can figure out how to fix just about anything, you are perfect for our extremely multi-talented team of aircraft technicians. Unlike many maintenance jobs, this is for someone who craves constantly taking on new challenges and learning new skills. Every day is a little different. Overhaul a piston engine today, re-skin a wing tomorrow, completely refurbish a panel with all glass avionics next week.
Ventura is a rapidly growing Long Island-based aircraft maintenance/avionics shop and charter company in business since 1955. The biggest difference about Ventura is the amazing culture. It’s a family business where everyone feels like they are part of that family. Our dedication and hard work combine with fun and a set of core values that we hire for, manage to, and live by each day. Check out this article written about our culture in the Huffington Post.
Want to know what it’s like to work at Ventura? Check out this link http://bit.ly/WorkingAtVentura
Whether you are looking for a stepping stone or a place to end spend the rest of your career, Ventura can be help you achieve your goals. Apply now and let’s have a conversation about what’s possible in your future with Ventura.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years actual and recent GA aircraft maintenance / repair experience. (Career Level: Experienced to Expert)
- Must possess an A&P license. IA certificate is preferred but not required.
- Computer savvy.
- Candidates with Learjet, Piper, Mooney, Beechcraft experience is preferred but not required.
- Must meet physical requirements associated with performing general maintenance tasks.
- Subject to random drug testing and a background check.
- 401K with Company Match
- Medical Benefits with Company Contribution
- HSA Account (Savings of 30-40% on Medical Bills)
- Employee Development Programs Available
How to Apply
29 total views, 1 today