21 Jan 2020
Maintenance Aircraft Technician B1
You perform scheduled and unscheduled line- and light-maintenance tasks according to the appropriate aircraft maintenance manuals, and this as per our following work scopes:
- Line & Light Maintenance on the Airbus A32F fleet
- Line & Light Maintenance on the Airbus A330 fleet
- Carrying out and certification of line maintenance tasks (incl simple cabin tasks).
- Carrying out of light maintenance tasks (incl simple cabin tasks).
- Troubleshooting and Monitoring of recurring problems
- Carrying out of required inspection tasks (when inspection rating is achieved and available on the company license)
- Testing of aeroplane systems
- Towing, push-back of aeroplanes and radio communication with ATC
- Correct completion of A/C documents in accordance with the regulations and company procedures
- Monitoring and following up on the state of the maintenance of the ground equipment material as well as of the worksites.
- Delivery of the Release to Service in a conscientious, quick and high-quality manner.
- You are a Part 66 A, B1 licensed Aircraft Technician (on at least one of our AC types)
- You work accurately
- You work autonomously
- You bring quality assurance and have a sense of responsibility
- You communicate well and are team-orientated
- You have good analytical abilities and focus on operational efficiency
- Good level of technical English
How to ApplyAPPLY HERE
143 total views, 1 today