Captain ASL Belgium B747 Captain
CAE Parc are now looking to add B747 EASA Capts to the Expat Pilot group we now have in ASL Belgium. This is a B747-400 Cargo operation operating worldwide.
The working pattern is 20 days on and 10 days off with accommodation provided throughout the 20 day working period.
If you meet the following minimum requirements below and would like to join the application process we will look forward to hearing from you :-
- Minimum 5,000 hours total time
- Minimum 1,000 PIC hours B747-400
- Last commercial flight on B747-400 within last 6 months
- Must hold JAR EASA Licence only with valid B747-400 type rating
- Class 1 Medical
- Minimum ICAO English Level 4
- Letters of Reference
- Applicants must be current and qualified i.e. within 6 months of their last proficiency check; and last date of flight within the past 6 month
How to Apply
10 total views, 1 today