Cabin Crew Cabin Crew Portugal 2021
Our ‘Orange Spirit’ is what makes us unique, and a great airline to fly with and work for. Our collective passion, energy and spirit of adventure will inspire you, motivate you and make sure you always enjoy coming to work. You’ll have a fantastic opportunity to drive your own development, all while sharing in our amazing success. It really is a career like no other.
Our Cabin Crew are the face of easyJet and have the opportunity to make a difference to every customer on every flight. Always on our customers’ side, they make all the difference to the passenger experience, taking great pride in keeping everyone safe and secure while delivering an exceptional service every time. We are looking for hard working and passionate individuals to re-join our airline and contribute to our future success.
This vacancy is for people looking to join us in one of our three Portuguese bases; Lisbon, Porto and our new seasonal base opening in Summer 2021, Faro. We kindly request that you only apply for one Cabin Crew role with us; our system will automatically withdraw any additional applications.
Please note – this position is for members of the easyJet Alumni group who left employment in 2020. If you are not a member of the easyJet Alumni group, please see our alternative job postings on our career’s website.
- Local Portuguese employment contract
- You will receive exceptional training to help you be confident and the best you can be – this is provided at no cost to you
- Development opportunities to support your growing career at easyJet
- A competitive salary with additional payments per flight
- 10% commission of on-board sales
- Attractive annual leave package
- Crew catering provided whilst you are on duty
- Access to staff and standby travel across the easyJet network, discounted pre book seats and hold luggage
- easyJet Plus membership – including speedy boarding
- Discounts across many different sectors including food, car hire and travel
- Aged 18 or over
- Height 5’2” (157.5 cm) to 6’3” (190cm) without shoes
- The continuing ability to be able to fit into an aircraft jump seat harness which measures 106cm across the lap and 157cm from shoulders to waist
- Able to pass an EASA Cabin Crew medical
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Fluent in Portuguese, desirable not essential
- Able to swim 25m without any assistance, and climb into a life raft from the water
- Have the right to work in the country where the role is based and will provide upon request, proof of right to work in the relevant country.
- Must hold an EEA passport that allows you to travel freely to all our destinations without restriction
- Live within 90 minutes of your chosen base
- Confident in a customer-facing role, preferably with previous experience of working with customers
- Have no visible tattoos or body piercings
- To obtain an aircrew ID you must be able to provide a full 5 year history of either your employment or education including all relevant valid Criminal Record Checks (CRC)
What happens next?
- Once you submit an application you’ll be sent an online assessment that will take no longer than 30 minutes in total.
- We will then be in touch to confirm the next steps of the process.
How to Apply
178 total views, 3 today