Cabin Crew Cabin Crew (Senior & Junior) Stobart Air
Stobart Air are one of Ireland’s largest regional airlines, operating more than 900 weekly flights across 30 routes throughout Ireland, the UK and Western Europe. To support the opening of our newest base, we are currently recruiting for the role of Senior and Junior Cabin Crew members at Belfast City Airport.
Stobart Air, operator of Aer Lingus Regional routes, will base five ATR72-600 aircraft at Belfast City Airport and plan to operate over 200 weekly flights to and from Belfast across six new routes.
We are interested in hearing from you if you are looking for a career opportunity where hard work, initiative and enthusiasm are part of the daily routine.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Ensure operational safety, security and health and safety responsibilities are performed to the highest standards and are compliant with EASA, Stobart Air Standard Operating Procedures and all other relevant legislation
- Maintain safety compliance at all times provided for through Safety & Equipment Procedures training
- Deliver excellent customer service in line with our service standards
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures in accordance with relevant legislation
- To be a representative of Stobart Air and adhere to our uniform standards at all times
- To build effective working relationships with colleagues and service partners to work as one team
The ideal candidate will possess the below:
- Passionate for delivering excellent service on every occasion
- Genuinely enjoy customer interactions, can show empathy and are willing to “go the extra mile” to achieve customer service excellence
- Confidently able to deal with challenging and difficult circumstances and remain resilient throughout
- Show respect and understanding for different cultures and backgrounds and you treat everyone as individuals
- Effective communicator able to deliver difficult messages with confidence
- Proactively seek solutions and take personal responsibility for resolving problems
- Always demonstrate a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Appreciate the need to work in a timely fashion and appreciate the need for punctuality
- Uphold high personal and professional standards
- To be considered for a Senior Cabin Crew member position you must have flown as a senior cabin crew member for a minimum of 12 months and must be able to provide proof of the same
- To be aged 18 or over at time of application
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Previous customer service experience (Desirable)
- Hold a valid passport (with minimum of 12 months before expiry date) with the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU
- To undergo a Criminal Record Check for all countries of residence for six months or more in the previous five years and be able to provide satisfactory references for the last five years
- Ability to obtain and retain an airside pass
- Be willing and able to work shifts covering 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Be willing and able to spend periods of time away from home and conduct stand-by duties in the proximity of your airport base
- To wear the Stobart Air uniform to the required standard with no visible tattoos or body piercing. Tattoos or body piercings must never be visible on the body or through uniform clothing and cannot be covered up i.e. with make-up, plasters.
- To be medically and physically fit to meet regulatory and role requirements If successful, you will be required to obtain an EASA Medical Assessment prior to commencement of the training course
- Comfortable to tread water unaided and must be able to swim 25 metres unaided
- Be fit to pull a fully laden trolley weighing up to 72kg (11.5st)
- You are able to fit into an aircraft jump seat harness without a seatbelt extension
- You are able to lift a weight up to 28kg (4st). This is so that you are able to lift an emergency overwing window and quickly exit the aircraft
- You are able to stay calm and deal with emergencies and take control of people when required
What Stobart Air can offer you?
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent contract
- A stable fixed roster pattern 5:2:5:3
- Interline tickets and ID 90 travel on Aer Lingus, British Airways and Etihad route networks
- 21 Days annual leave increasing with service
- Company pension scheme
- Loss of licence insurance
- Health insurance
- Annual medical
What to expect from the Stobart Air recruitment process?
Those applicants who meet the airline’s minimum requirements will be invited to our first stage of the recruitment process, telephone screening.
Those shortlisted from telephone screening will be invited to attend a face to face interview with the Stobart Air Recruitment team.
Stobart Air is an equal opportunities employer.
How to Apply
16 total views, 3 today