Cabin Crew Cabin Crew Various Bases
WANT TO BE PART OF OUR CABIN CREW FAMILY?
We are accepting pre-screen applications for cabin crew based across the UK. We take pride in the fact that our cabin crew are a mix of genders, ages and backgrounds and you don’t need previous cabin crew experience to join us. We would love to welcome you to an assessment day soon and hopefully welcome you to Eastern Airways.
We have now opened recruitment for Cardiff.
Your pre-screen application will be reviewed and if successful you will be placed into a hold pool for the next available cabin crew assessment day.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be prepared to spend time away across the UK and Europe
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently as a single cabin crew member
- Great team player
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Immaculate appearance
- Weight in proportion to height
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Own transport
- Hold a full clean driving licence
- Able to report to your base within 90 minutes
- Have internet access
- Have or be eligible for the right to live and work in the UK
If you think you match all of these criteria, and would relish the challenges that we have to offer, then download a pre-screen application form, complete it and electronically email to the below address. Please note, we do not accept CVs or postal applications.
For cabin crew applications please send your completed application form to:
Please leave the email subject as stated – Web Application
178 total views, 1 today