Cabin Crew CABIN OPERATIONS MANAGER
Avion Express Malta is a narrow-body ACMI (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance, Insurance) and charter operator. Avion Express Malta provides top-level short and long-term aircraft wet-leasing (ACMI) solutions and also offers its’ clients aircraft on a charter basis. The company operates an Airbus A320 family aircraft fleet.
Avion Express Malta is looking for ambitious professionals to support the growth and further development of the company at our Vilnius office.
The company creates a supportive work environment and conditions for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
ARE YOU READY TO?
- Manage all cabin operational activities to meet the company objectives for a safe and cost-effective operation;
- Promote safety awareness, active encouragement of open reporting and feedback in cabin operations department;
- Ensure that quality control and quality goals are strictly observed in the area of responsibility;
- Maintain cabin crew procedures, checklists and associated documents in accordance with the latest standards;
- Liaise with the related departments within the company and operationally relevant external entities on all matters regarding cabin operations;
- Ensure that the cabin crew conduct, and performance follow the company standards, as well as evaluate cabin crew performance results;
- Participate in cabin crew selection – review cabin crew technical competences, aviation experience, credentials, licenses and interpersonal skills;
- Ensure an adequate flow of information and feedback to cabin crew through regular meetings and correspondence.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Practical experience and expertise in the application of cabin safety standards and safe operating practices;
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant EU commission and parliament regulations and any associated requirements and procedures;
- Previous work experience as a Senior Cabin Crew member and a minimum of 3 years of professional experience as a Cabin Crew;
- Good communication skills, leadership and problem-solving abilities;
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written;
- Previous work experience in a similar role and/or comparable organization would be considered an advantage.
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
- Position, based in Vilnius, Lithuania;
- Friendly atmosphere in a modern business center;
- Competitive salary (starting from 3306 € gross, depending on your experience) and social benefits, including health insurance;
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Truly international business environment.
Apply in English at CVOFFICE@AVIONEXPRESSMALTA.AERO
45 total views, 1 today