Ground Crewing & Rostering Supervisor
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Crewing & Rostering Supervisor to maintain and oversee our aircrew flying, duty and rest periods in accordance with the company’s Flight Time Limitations and EASA Regulations and perform day to day crewing responsibilities of pilots/cabin crew to optimise performance and ensure an efficient flying programme.
This position is for an initial 12 month contract to cover Maternity leave with the potential to become permanent within the Operations Department for the right candidate.
Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Flight Operations. Applicants must be experienced in EASA Subpart FTL ORO.FTL200-250 and candidates invited for interview will be asked to complete a written assessment. Candidates must possess a high standard of organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
This is a pivotal role within the organisation which will maintain all aircrew flying, duty and rest periods in accordance with the company’s Flight Time Limitations and EASA Regulations in addition to day to day crewing responsibilities of pilots/cabin crew to ensure an efficient crew programme. Also responsible for organising all flight crew/cabin crew travel as required within financial budgets with minimal waste. Completion of company rostering in accordance with regulations and to maximise and maintain an efficient operation.
Role will entail working days shifts including bank holiday and include 1 in 4 weekend working.
- To interpret and maintain an efficient operation of the Company’s Flight Time Limitations Scheme (UK CAA and EASA)
- Maintenance of all aircrew flying, duty and rest periods in accordance with the approved Company FTL scheme including managing the processing of Commander’s Discretion Reports.
- Day to day crewing of pilots/cabin crew to maintain an efficient crew programme, liaise with crew on a regular/daily basis
- To provide advice to Operations/Commercial team regarding any necessary schedule changes as required due to flight time limitations.
- To ensure the most cost-effective ways of optimising crew utilisation
- Perform monthly internal audits to ensure all duties have been maintained in accordance with the approved FTL scheme
- To liaise with the Head of Training, Chief Pilot and Ground Operations Manager regarding the organisation and rostering of all aircrew and ground crew training.
- Oversight and and reporting of Fatigue Risk Management (FRM) process
If you are interested in applying for this position please send a covering letter detailing why you are suitable for the role with your full CV to: email@example.com
421 total views, 2 today