BAA Training, one of the TOP 3 largest independent aviation training centers in Europe is looking for an experienced FI and IRI eager to share his/her knowledge with BAA Training student-pilots.
We expect you to:
- perform the pre-flight and post-flight training, take flights with students and instructors, as well as consult students;
- monitor student progress, carry out student reviews, provide constructive feedback, make sure all required procedures are followed;
- contribute to the preparation of documents governing the activities of BAA Training;
- control the flight records, the implementation of flight programs, and the quality of work;
- control the completion of logbooks.
To succeed you must have:
- valid EASA CPL(A) or ATPL(A) License;
- valid EASA 1st Class Medical Certificate;
- valid Unrestricted FI(A) rating;
- experience of 500 hrs as FI and/or IRI;
- ICAO English level 4 or higher;
- EU work permit.
Benefits you will get:
- an average of 90 flight hours per month from which 60 hours are always guaranteed;
- BAA Training endorsements to a wide range of partner airlines, so we can help you to become a First Officer at a commercial airline;
- exclusive pricing for type rating training;
- career opportunities (Senior Flight Instructor, IRI, CRI, etc.);
- accommodation allowance;
- flight tickets every 3 months to go home (for foreigners);
- training future pilots of major airlines such as Turkish Airlines;
- rating renewal extension;
- year-round flight season in Castellón, Spain while flying Cessna 172S aircraft.
Ready to help us to ensure high training standards? Then we would like to invite you to discuss future cooperation opportunities! firstname.lastname@example.org