First Officer First Officer ATR 72-600
- Hold an NCAA Airline Transport Pilot License (a valid ATR42/72 type rating is preferred)
- Hold a valid Class 1 medical certificate
- Hold English to ICAO level 4 or above
- Must have the right to live and work in Nigeria
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving, CRM and team working skills
- Demonstrate command potential
- Must have good knowledge of ATPL subjects
- Ability to perform to a high standard when under stress
- Must have flown within the last 24 months
- At least 1,000 hours total flying time
- At least 500 hours on modern (EFIS), multi-crew, multi-engine transport category aircraft
- International aviation experience is preferable.
The First Officer acts as second in command of the aircraft supporting the Captain of the aircraft during all normal and abnormal situations so that safety is maintained at the highest possible level. The First officer will also set, maintain, demonstrate high standards in all aspects of their position and act as the brand ambassador for Green Africa, so that the corporate image is always upheld.
Other responsibilities include;
- Maintain the safe day to day operation of the aircraft as the second in command.
- Set an example to be followed by all crew to preserve the corporate manage of Green Africa.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to by all members of crew.
- Notify the company or NCAA of any breaches in SOP or safety through the appropriate reporting medium so that lessons can be learnt by the company to enhance flight safety.
- Ensure he/she is fit to always fly and notify the company if not.
- Operate the aircraft according to the approved policies and procedures as determined by Green Africa and the NCAA.
Commitment to Excellence:
Our commitment to cultivating a world-class brand with exceptional customer service and superior safety standards relies on every new talent joining Green Africa Airways to identify and co-opt Green Africa Airways Safety Management System (SMS), Safety Policy, Security Policy, and People and Culture standards.
How to ApplyApply
174 total views, 1 today