First Officer First Officer (m/f/x) B777 type rated
AeroLogic is a modern cargo airline based at Leipzig/Halle Airport. It was founded in 2007 as joint venture of Lufthansa Cargo and DHL Express. With a very modern fleet of 16 new Boeing 777F AeroLogic mostly serves destinations in Asia and the USA. AeroLogic has a daily connection to Hong Kong and several connections to Bangkok, Singapore, Shanghai, Chicago, Los Angeles and Mexico City.
For the Flight Operations department AeroLogic is looking for:
First Officer (m/f/x) – B777 type rated
• Industry standard duties as First Officer during long range line operation.
• CPL(A), MPL(A) / IR MEL (frozen ATPL) or ATPL(A) issued by an EASA member state
• valid and current B777 type rating
• A valid medical certificate by a physician approved by the issuing authority.
• Min. 500 hours MPA (multi pilot airplane) with glass cockpit experience on aircraft > 10t MTOW
• Must have the right to work and live in the European Union.
• Mandatory: Fluent spoken and written German and English.
An exceptional and most interesting job challenge within a growing international business of a young Cargo Airline with high personal responsibility. Experience an airline which appreciate your efforts, with attractive financial and social compensations as well as a modern, professional and cooperative working environment.
As of now
Leipzig/ Halle Airport
How to Apply
56 total views, 1 today