Ground Reservations Agent – Part Time TN
Contour Aviation is a long established aviation services company with diverse capabilities including scheduled airline operations, Part 91/135 aircraft management, on- demand charter, an aircraft sales division, three Fixed-Base Operations, a FAR Part 145/EASA certified aircraft maintenance facility providing airframe maintenance, avionics installations/repairs, and component overhaul services, and a FAR 141 pilot and maintenance training operation. Our fleet of approximately 30 aircraft operate almost 20,000 flight segments annually and the company is now ranked as one of the ten largest Part 135 operators in the country.
At Contour, our core values are at the heart of everything that we do and every decision we make. Constant throughout all of our lines of business is a commitment to integrity and safety. Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. We recognize that there is strength in unity and work together as a team to accomplish our ambitious goals.
Contour’s rapid growth has created exciting employment opportunities. We invite you to become part of the family.
Summary of Essential Duties:
- The person hired must have availability to work weekends and holidays.
All Branded Reservation Agents will be responsible for but are not limited to the following duties:
- Handling incoming bookings and service inquiries for airline reservations using Company resources to provide complete and accurate air itineraries.
- Book applicable air itinerary to ensure accurate flight arrivals/departures as well as costing requirements within one hour of receipt of request.
- Responsible for assisting customers with travel needs such as answering inquiries, ticketing, checking-in passengers, and boarding flights in a fast-paced environment.
- Read, understand, and apply contract bulk rules and restrictions including bulk fares, code-shares, routing requirements, ticketing deadlines, changes, and cancellations.
- All agents will be called to solve customer related issues and requests; to hold their composure during all situations with customers. Be capable of problem solving situations with customers self-sufficiently.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Show dedication and commitment to handle telephone calls and passengers whilst at all times carefully following all CFM procedures and regulations in order to achieve the highest possible quality of reservations and ticketing service.
- Process miscellaneous requests including seat assignments, SSRs, and email confirmation requests.
- Process airline schedule changes and inform internal and external customers of changes.
- Process queues with efficiency and accuracy according to department protocol.
- Courteously communicate with external customers to advise of applicable air itinerary changes resulting from an airline-initiated flight change.
- Work within team to achieve performance standards for all brands and air department duties.
- Provide assistance over the phone for in-house reservation agents and managers.
- Responsible for assisting CFM employees with any and all travel needs. i.e. Airline, hotel and rental car accommodations for Charter trips and/or positioning for training.
- Ability to keep open communication with other team members.
- Work directly with management on problem solving.
- Support staff and customers to resolve difficult issues/problems pertaining to reservations and ticketing on daily basis.
- Maintain the integrity of the company and our airline partners.
- Be available to work any shift during business hours including rotating weekends if necessary.
- May be assigned to perform duties in varying capacities, at the direction of management to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Must be able to pass a criminal history records check
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Prior Customer service experience is preferred, but not a requirement.
- Possess polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must have well-developed people skills and ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- Able to coordinate multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Able to handle interruptions and a fast paced environment.
- Maintain strong attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal delivered with tact and professionalism.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
How to Apply
33 total views, 1 today