- Maintaining all Safety, Security & Compliance Management System documentation and records.
- Maintaining and updating internal and external non-conformity, observation and safety reports status and generating reminders to Managers responsible for corrective actions/remedial action plans.
- Assisting with the administration of the Safety Reporting System.
- Maintaining the Safety & Compliance System statistical and KPI reporting requirements for management review purposes.
- Researching and establishing a knowledge database of current Compliance, Security & Safety Management practices, standards, and related reference/training material and courses available. Participation in the dissemination of this knowledge data base company-wide including publication of Safety, Security & Compliance bulletins.
- Taking and producing minutes of Meetings as required by the Compliance, Security & Safety Managers.
- Supporting the Safety, Security and Compliance Managers and other company auditors with the preparation and conduct of audits including but not limited to preparation of audit checklists and reports.
- Production of Safety, Security and Compliance presentation materials as directed by the Safety, Security and Compliance Managers.
- Assisting in the coordination of the Emergency Response Plan, including scheduled and unscheduled exercises.
- Assisting at any inquiry deemed necessary by the Safety, Security and Compliance Managers.
- Any other duties as may arise from time to time and as may be assigned.
The Safety, Security & Compliance Systems Officer will report directly to the Compliance Manager and the Safety Manager.
- Minimum 1 year experience in an Airline environment.
- Audit & Safety experience is required.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Hold a current unrestricted worldwide passport.
- Computer literate, strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- High degree of professional flexibility.
- Organisational skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.