Captain Sichuan Airline New A330 and A350 Contract- Looking for CAAC license holders who are located in Mainland China
Sichuan Airlines is a strong and fast expanding Airline boasting a massive fleet of 170 A320, A330, and A350 aircraft.
Sichuan Airlines has a network of over 300 routes reaching many parts of Asia, Europe, Australia, and North America. Overseas destination includes Vancouver, Melbourne, Sydney, Moscow, Dubai, Tokyo, Osaka, Singapore, Prague, Los Angeles and more …
Due to travel restrictions and quarantine measures, we can only accept CAAC license holders who are located in Mainland China at this moment.
This contract offers:
1. Two roster options with 45 days and 103 days annual leave respectively
2. Good monthly payment, overtime payment, and housing allowance
3. Generous safety bonus every year for all pilots completing service without any accident
4. Paid sick leave, ticket benefit, medical insurance, and generous completion bonus after each contract term
5. Bases are Chengdu, Chongqing, and Kunming
1. Have A330 type rating
2. Have logged at least 5000 total hours and 1000 PIC hours on type
3. Class 1 Medical Certificate
4. ICAO level 4 or above
5. No accidents and incidents reported, no criminal record
6. Age 55 or below
Tempo International provides practical support and guidance during your application and throughout the time when you are on contract. Our in-depth knowledge and useful feedback from other pilots have helped many pilots successfully complete screening checks.
Our hardworking consultants in Europe, Singapore, and China will be on hand to answer your queries, provide professional service almost 24-7. Our capable local staff is based in a number of Chinese cities who will be providing on-the-ground assistance during your screening trip, help you to settle down with your new job, and provide ongoing support to make your experience in China a rewarding one.
You can rely on our rich local knowledge and years of experience communicating with Chinese Airlines. We take our job very seriously and will do our best to protect the rights and interests of our crew.
PLEASE GET IN CONTACT – All applications will be handled confidential, we will never contact your employers and no personal information will be distributed without your consent.
How to Apply
106 total views, 1 today