Cabin Crew VIP A330 Cabin Attendant based on a permanent basis in Asia
Comlux The Aviation Group is one of the leaders in VIP aircraft management and charter services operating globally with the highest standards of safety and quality.
To support our In-Flight Services Department, we are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated
VIP A330 Cabin Attendant based on a permanent basis in Asia
As a VIP Cabin Attendant, you will be dedicated to ensure safety, comfort and passion to a flawless service delivery. To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications and experience shall include:
· Minimum 2 years’ experience as a flight attendant on a wide bodied VVIP Aircraft/First Class;
· Experience in a luxury international hotel property and/or in the luxury cruise ship industry will be considered an asset.
· Valid Medical Certificate;
· Perfect command of the English language (minimum Level 5)
· Any Asian language will be considered an asset
We are looking for highly committed and enthusiastic individual with an immaculate appearance and great team spirit with the ability to work with diligence and reliability. You must have proven-track record of providing outstanding customer service, superb service delivery skills whilst working under pressure in multi-cultural environments.
To successfully fulfil this position, one must live and work in South Asia.
If you fit all of the above criteria and you would like to work in a dynamic environment, then we look forward in receiving your resume, a recent portrait photo, a full-length photo and a copy of your medical certificate and passport copy.
How to ApplyAPPLY HERE
25 total views, 1 today