Captain Vision Jet Non Type Rated Captains Jet O’Clock Italy
Jet O’Clock is currently accepting applications from experienced Captains, for a full time position on their Milan-based Cirrus Vision Jet.
This is a Full time contract, minimum of 2 years with a fixed monthly salary plus all associated benefits of Italian law. EASA Cirrus Vision Jet (SF50) type rating to be provided
- Languages: English
- EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- 5000 hours of total flying experience;
- 3000 hours on turbine aircraft;
- 500 hours Single-Pilot Operations (Advanced Piston or Turboprop or Jet);
- Below 40 years old;
- No Accident/Incident record and No criminal record;
- Date of last flight within 12 months.
- Instructor (preferably in current instructional practice);
- Cirrus SR2X and/or Garmin Perspective/Perspective+ experience;
- Knowledge of the Aviation Regulations Structure (EU, FAA, Channel Islands);
- Prior Aircraft Management experience.
How to Apply
42 total views, 11 today